High-performance aquarium fan, silent, ball bearings and brushless motors, 12 V, with universal power supply, housing powder-coated aluminum in black or white, Protection class IP55.
Dimensions (L x W x H) without mounting brackets /air flow rate
2-fan: 7.2″ x 1.6″ x 4.9″ / 120,000 l/h (70.6 CFM)
3-fan: 10.9″ x 1.6″ x 4.9″ / 180,000 l/h (105.9 CFM)
4-fan: 14.5″ x 1.6″ x 4.9″ / 240,000 l/h (141.3 CFM)
5-fan: 18.1″ x 1.6″ x 4.9″ / 300,000 l/h (176.6 CFM)
6-fan: 21.7″ x 1.6″ x 4.9″ / 360,000 l/h (211.9 CFM)
The universal bracket is suitable for mounting to different glass thicknesses, up to 0.8″.
The brushless motors and ball-bearing fans on the PropellerBreeze fan batteries are splash proof. We recommend they be mounted in an area away from excessive humidity, condensation, and/or excessive splashing. Placing the PropellerBreeze in an area with high salt content such as in enclosed cabinets should also be avoided.
The power supply included is energy efficient Energy Star. (ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered US trademarks)
Fan Speed controllable
Propeller Breeze 3 can be used as a standalone fan or controlled by a ProfiLux controller. When controlled via 1-10V, the fans can be programmed to automatically ramp up / down based on your desired temperature.
All you need to enable fan speed control is the Propeller Control accessory.
Propeller Control is connected to a 1-10V–interface of the ProfiLux (beginning from Plus (II).
Do you have questions or need technical support?
We’re here to help. First begin by following a few tips:
You have questions about the operation or for system setup?
- A good start is visiting our Knowledge Base and our FAQs.
- Download our manuals and tutorials. In most cases, the answers to your questions are answered in there. You´ll find them listed in our download center.
- Check out our extensive videos.
Still have questions?
- Take advantage of our extensive GHL support forum. Here, you will find topics and questions that have already been answered by our support team and/or customers. Tips and suggestions can also be found here. If this does not help, then please ask your question there. You will have direct contact with the GHL team and to many users, who can quickly help you.
Do you have a complaint or a defective product?
- Your first contact should always be the dealer from whom you purchased the products.
- In case you bought directly from GHL please contact us directly via our ticket system.
Not found what your are looking for?
GHL provides a 24-month limited warranty against all processing and material defects. Warranty period begins at the date of purchase.
Why Buy From ReefBum?
Number one, I have been a hobbyist for over 25 years who wrote a book on reef keeping best practices……so I can leverage this wisdom to provide expert advise on equipment purchases.
Secondly, I am the sole proprietor and employee of this company who can be contacted any day of the week to answer your questions about equipment sold on reefbum.com. Therefore, you will always deal with the same person who actually uses the equipment you buy. And if I don’t have an immediate answer I can reach out to the manufacturer to get an answer….I have direct communication pipelines with all of them.
Yes, I am a “mom & pop” shop that will not always beat pricing from the “big box” online reef stores. But think of me as your personal reef tank concierge who is always on call to help figure out a problem or just chat about reef tanks. Now that’s priceless!