Focused on the Essentials
ProfiLux Mini WiFi measures and controls temperature and pH-value, controls dimmable and non-dimmable lights, adjustable flow pumps and much more and can be operated via WiFi or USB with app, web interface, cloud service or a PC.
Compact in Size, Big on Reliability – The new ProfiLux Mini WiFi offers the same top notch reliability found in our other ProfiLux series controllers and is the successor to the legendary ProfiLux II. Right out of the box, ProfiLux Mini WiFi comes equipped with the capability to perform all basic aquatic essentials.
ProfiLux Mini WiFi
- Measures and controls pH-value
- Measures and controls temperature
- Controls illumination (Dimmable and non-dimmable)
- Controls variable speed stream pumps
- And much more…
With ProfiLux Mini WiFi, you can easily simulate natural lighting conditions in your aquarium, the way nature intended. Our automated lighting control feature provides you with multiple unique lighting capabilities, shown below. When combined with our dimmable luminaires (LED and T5/T8), even more fascinating lighting scenarios are possible.
Operation of the ProfiLux Mini WiFi is simple and intuitive. All settings are user friendly and guided by interactive dialog. No programming skills required here!
The ProfiLux Mini WiFi is easily accessible via the 6 keys on the device and can also be operated with the GHL Connect App as well with a PC via USB.
- Simple and intuitive menu-driven operation
- Extensive lighting control:
– 16 dimmable channels
– Simulation of Moon phases, Thunderstorms, and Cloud cover
– Acclimation program
– Weekday-dependent programs
- Control of variable speed current pumps via 1-10 V outputs
- Feeding Pause and maintenance program
- Adjustable reminders
- Universal timers and dosing programs
- Child protection via PIN code
- Settings are stored during power loss in nonvolatile memory (EEPROM)
- Operation via convenient PC software (Free of charge)
- No coding required
- Virus proof and specially for aquatics developed operating system ProfiLuxOS by GHL
- Level control*
- Automatic water change*
- Control GHL automatic feeder*
*Adapter for connection of level sensors and automatic feeder currently in preparation
GCC, GHL Connect App, Cloud Service
GHL Devices are easily accessible via the free PC software GCC , GHL Connect app and cloud service myGHL. (> learn more).
GHL provides a 24-month limited warranty against all processing and material defects. Warranty period begins at the date of purchase.
Do you have questions or need technical support?
We’re here to help. First begin by following a few tips:
You have questions about the operation or for system setup?
- A good start is visiting our Knowledge Base and our FAQs.
- Download our manuals and tutorials. In most cases, the answers to your questions are answered in there. You´ll find them listed in our download center.
- Check out our extensive videos.
Still have questions?
- Take advantage of our extensive GHL support forum. Here, you will find topics and questions that have already been answered by our support team and/or customers. Tips and suggestions can also be found here. If this does not help, then please ask your question there. You will have direct contact with the GHL team and to many users, who can quickly help you.
Do you have a complaint or a defective product?
- Your first contact should always be the dealer from whom you purchased the products.
- In case you bought directly from GHL please contact us directly via our ticket system.
Not found what your are looking for?
Why Buy From ReefBum?
Number one, I have been a hobbyist for over 25 years who wrote a book on reef keeping best practices……so I can leverage this wisdom to provide expert advise on equipment purchases.
Secondly, I am the sole proprietor and employee of this company who can be contacted any day of the week to answer your questions about equipment sold on reefbum.com. Therefore, you will always deal with the same person who actually uses the equipment you buy. And if I don’t have an immediate answer I can reach out to the manufacturer to get an answer….I have direct communication pipelines with all of them.
Yes, I am a “mom & pop” shop that will not always beat pricing from the “big box” online reef stores. But think of me as your personal reef tank concierge who is always on call to help figure out a problem or just chat about reef tanks. Now that’s priceless!