Nitrogen + Molybdenum solution to maintain optimal N:P ratio in your aquarium. Dose as needed to maintain NO3:PO4 ratio between 20:1 and 200:1. Without Nitrogen macro algae cannot continue to take up phosphate.
- 1 ml raises 100L of system water by approximately 0.5ppm.
- Test 6+hrs after dosing for accurate readings of NO3.
- Do not raise system NO3 by more than 1 ppm per day.
- For best results set to 100:1 Example: 3 ppm NO3 to 0.03 ppm PO4
- *For use with the Pax Bellum ARID system only.
Why Buy From ReefBum?
Number one, I have been a hobbyist for over 25 years who wrote a book on reef keeping best practices……so I can leverage this wisdom to provide expert advise on equipment purchases.
Secondly, I am the sole proprietor and employee of this company who can be contacted any day of the week to answer your questions about equipment sold on reefbum.com. Therefore, you will always deal with the same person who actually uses the equipment you buy. And if I don’t have an immediate answer I can reach out to the manufacturer to get an answer….I have direct communication pipelines with all of them.
Yes, I am a “mom & pop” shop that will not always beat pricing from the “big box” online reef stores. But think of me as your personal reef tank concierge who is always on call to help figure out a problem or just chat about reef tanks. Now that’s priceless!