* GHL Doser 2 SA, 2.1 SA, ProfiLux 3, or ProfiLux 4 required to operate this SLAVE doser
* PAB cable for connecting this SLAVE doser to a Doser 2 SA or ProfiLux is NOT included
Thanks to the high quality technology inside the compact and modern GHL Doser 2.1, it not only provides precise and simple dosing, but it also includes many more features.
The LED illuminated GHL Logo in the housing serves as a status indicator. It displays the condition of your aquarium by displaying various colors and tells you when something requires your attention.
The GHL Doser 2.1 is available as a Standalone Unit, as well as a Slave Unit.
What’s in the box
- GHL Doser 2.1 SLAVE Unit
- 24V powersupply
- 8x Plastic tubing adapters
* 1/4″ tubing not included
GCC, GHL Connect App, Cloud Service
GHL Devices are easily accessible via the free PC software GCC , GHL Connect app and cloud service myGHL. (> learn more).
Do you have questions or need technical support?
We’re here to help. First begin by following a few tips:
You have questions about the operation or for system setup?
- A good start is visiting our Knowledge Base and our FAQs.
- Download our manuals and tutorials. In most cases, the answers to your questions are answered in there. You´ll find them listed in our download center.
- Check out our extensive videos.
Still have questions?
- Take advantage of our extensive GHL support forum. Here, you will find topics and questions that have already been answered by our support team and/or customers. Tips and suggestions can also be found here. If this does not help, then please ask your question there. You will have direct contact with the GHL team and to many users, who can quickly help you.
Do you have a complaint or a defective product?
- Your first contact should always be the dealer from whom you purchased the products.
- In case you bought directly from GHL please contact us directly via our ticket system.
Not found what your are looking for?
GHL provides a 24-month limited warranty against all processing and material defects. Warranty period begins at the date of purchase.
Why Buy From ReefBum?
Number one, I have been a hobbyist for over 25 years who wrote a book on reef keeping best practices……so I can leverage this wisdom to provide expert advise on equipment purchases.
Secondly, I am the sole proprietor and employee of this company who can be contacted any day of the week to answer your questions about equipment sold on reefbum.com. Therefore, you will always deal with the same person who actually uses the equipment you buy. And if I don’t have an immediate answer I can reach out to the manufacturer to get an answer….I have direct communication pipelines with all of them.
Yes, I am a “mom & pop” shop that will not always beat pricing from the “big box” online reef stores. But think of me as your personal reef tank concierge who is always on call to help figure out a problem or just chat about reef tanks. Now that’s priceless!