Thanks to the high quality technology inside the compact and modern GHL Doser 2.1, it not only provides precise and simple dosing, but it also includes many more features. With the free GHL Contol App or the cloud service myGHL you can access your Doser from anywhere in the world to start dispensing programs or check the levels of your metering liquids.
Its 24V stepper motors allow precise dosing even at the smallest flow rates (0.1 ml). The device is comfortably operated from your smartphone or your PC. The connection is possible via WiFi, LAN and USB. The LED illuminated GHL Logo in the housing serves as a status indicator. It displays the condition of your aquarium by displaying various colors and tells you when something requires your attention. The GHL Doser 2.1 is available as a Stand Alone Unit, as well as a Slave Unit.
GHL Doser 2.1 Stand Alone:
The GHL Doser 2.1 Stand Alone has integrated control electronics and works on its own.
It includes two PAB-ports for connecting additional GHL Doser 2.1 Slave or KH Director devices via ProfiLux Aquatic Bus.
PAB is an interference free CAN-Bus-System which allows for extremely secure data transfer between all PAB devices such as additional GHL Doser 2.1 or KH Director Slave devices. The range can be up to 100 m (300 FT).
- PAB cables are not included and must be purchased.
One GHL Doser 2.1 SA is able to control 3 additional GHL Slave Dosers (GHL Doser 2.1 Slave or GHL Doser Maxi Slave) and can thus be extended to a dosing system with a total of 16 pumps.
GHL Doser 2.1 Slave:
The GHL Doser 2.1 Slave needs to be controlled via a ProfiLux Controller or a GHL Doser 2.1 Stand Alone (with integrated control electronics).
- Stand Alone + 3 Slave Doser
- ProfiLux Controller + 4 Slave Doser
Milliliter precision and automated dispensing of liquids such as
- Trace Elements
- Balling Salts
- Lime Water
- Liquid Feed
- Integrated evaporated water refill (Auto Top–Off)
- Water exchange of small water volumes
- Expandable to 16 pumps respectively metering channels
- Stainless steel motor shafts (also suitable for the dosage of Iodine)
- Chemical resistant tubing
- Manual operation of each individual pump is possible
- Pumps can be retrofitted
- Individual parts can be replaced (tubes, pump head, motor)
- 24V stepper motors allow micro doses of 0.1 ml
- Up to 150 doses per day
- Easily chose dosing times via software (GHL Control Center).
Automatically: Up to 150 individual doses per day automatically distributed
Individually: Up to 8 doses per day individually set
- Each pump can be set separately
- Conveying capacity and dosing:
8-45 ml / minute (precisely adjustable to 0.1 ml)
- Level indicator
- WiFi, LAN, and USB
- Alarm function
- Large LED status indicator
- Status LED for pumps
- Convenient to program via our free PC software GCC
- Or over our app, web, and cloud service, also free of charge
Professional CAN Bus System ensures reliable and interference-free networking of all network devices. The LED–backlit GHL Logo in the housing cover serves as a status indicator. Various colors show you at a glance, the condition of your system. Each pump can be operated manually via the push buttons on the front panel. This allows you to quickly post-dosing, deflating the tube vent or suctioning liquids.
Ample accessories available.
GCC, GHL Connect App, Cloud Service
GHL Devices are easily accessible via the free PC software GCC , GHL Connect app and cloud service myGHL. (> learn more).
- GHL Doser 2.1 Stand Alone Unit
- 24V power supply
- 8x Plastic tubing adapters
- 6ft USB cable
* 1/4″ tubing not included
Maintenance & Wear Parts
Doser 2.1 pumps are largely maintenance-free. For optimal performance, we recommend occasionally cleaning and removing dust and other impurities from the inside of the pumps. The pumps must never be lubricated in any way!
Tubes, pumps and motors are wear parts, the life time depends on the use frequency, flow quantity and environmental conditions. When malfunctions (e.g. insufficient flow, losing prime, leakage, increased operation noise) or mechanical damages occur the wear parts must be replaced. Due to the maintenance-friendly design all wear parts can be replaced easily, all wear parts are available as accessories.
Do you have questions or need technical support?
We’re here to help. First begin by following a few tips:
You have questions about the operation or for system setup?
- A good start is visiting our Knowledge Base and our FAQs.
- Download our manuals and tutorials. In most cases, the answers to your questions are answered in there. You´ll find them listed in our download center.
- Check out our extensive videos.
Still have questions?
- Take advantage of our extensive GHL support forum. Here, you will find topics and questions that have already been answered by our support team and/or customers. Tips and suggestions can also be found here. If this does not help, then please ask your question there. You will have direct contact with the GHL team and to many users, who can quickly help you.
Do you have a complaint or a defective product?
- Your first contact should always be the dealer from whom you purchased the products.
- In case you bought directly from GHL please contact us directly via our ticket system.
Not found what your are looking for?
Instruction Manual – Click Here
GHL provides a 24-month limited warranty against all processing and material defects. Warranty period begins at the date of purchase.
Why Buy From ReefBum?
Number one, I have been a hobbyist for over 25 years who wrote a book on reef keeping best practices……so I can leverage this wisdom to provide expert advise on equipment purchases.
Secondly, I am the sole proprietor and employee of this company who can be contacted any day of the week to answer your questions about equipment sold on reefbum.com. Therefore, you will always deal with the same person who actually uses the equipment you buy. And if I don’t have an immediate answer I can reach out to the manufacturer to get an answer….I have direct communication pipelines with all of them.
Yes, I am a “mom & pop” shop that will not always beat pricing from the “big box” online reef stores. But think of me as your personal reef tank concierge who is always on call to help figure out a problem or just chat about reef tanks. Now that’s priceless!