Keep track of your pump and filter performance.
With our flow sensors, you can control the flow rate of your pump and filter.
If flow deviations are detected, ProfiLux can set off an alarm and notify you.
- Measures the flow rate of a circulation pump or external filter.
- Connects to the level input of ProfiLux.
- Low maintenance and robust; measurement is made without dirt-sensitive moving parts.
- Incl. PS / 2 M12 cable (2 m) for the connection to ProfiLux.
- Flow Sensor 9000 l/h = 25mm (~ 1″ ID)
- Nominal width DN25, 2x G1 1/4″ outside thread, without connection adapter
- Flow measurement range: 142gph – 2,377gph
Please note that the delivery does not include connecting adapters for tubing or tubes.
Adapters for Imperial sized plumbing
You can find the necessary adapters for the 9000 l/h flow sensor here:
About GHL Sensors
All GHL measurement electrodes are made of the highest laboratory grade. They are durable, low maintenance, and matched to the highest German quality standards. Most models feature extra-long connection cables (3 m), which are specially made for use in the aquarium hobby. All sensors are galvanically isolated and can therefore easily be used in parallel in any combination. Please note the below explanations of warranty and guarantee of sensors.
Calibration can be carried out by our menu-guided system in the ProfiLux Controller.
In the section, “sensor accessories” we also offer various sensor holders, calibration fluids, cable extensions and maintenance kits.
The following sensors are available:
- pH, Redox, Conductivity, Oxygen Sensors
- Niveau Sensors
- Water Temperature, Air Temperature and Humidity Sensors
- Flow Sensors
- Leakage Sensors und Leakage Interface
- Sensor Accessories
Why Buy From ReefBum?
Number one, I have been a hobbyist for over 25 years who wrote a book on reef keeping best practices……so I can leverage this wisdom to provide expert advise on equipment purchases.
Secondly, I am the sole proprietor and employee of this company who can be contacted any day of the week to answer your questions about equipment sold on reefbum.com. Therefore, you will always deal with the same person who actually uses the equipment you buy. And if I don’t have an immediate answer I can reach out to the manufacturer to get an answer….I have direct communication pipelines with all of them.
Yes, I am a “mom & pop” shop that will not always beat pricing from the “big box” online reef stores. But think of me as your personal reef tank concierge who is always on call to help figure out a problem or just chat about reef tanks. Now that’s priceless!