Technical data Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 100 Watt 3100 gph (12,0 m³):
100 Watt/h // max. 17 ‘ (5.25 mtr.) pressure height
speed adjustable Brushless DC pump
Watt-Display in 2 Watt-steps adjustable
intake side Ø 1.5′′ (50 mm) – pressure side Ø 1.25′′ (40 mm)
operating voltage: 110 Volt 60 Hz
Protection class pump: IP 68 control unit: IP 66
Weight pump: 3,9 kg
Weight controller: 1,1 kg
Height of intake side: center 2.76′′ (70 mm)
5.12″ wide / 10.24″ length / ~ 8.27″ height
130 mm wide / 235 mm length / ~ 190 mm height
Dimension control unit:
5.51″ wide / 7.48″ length / ~ 2.76″ height
140 mm breit / 190 mm length / ~ 70 mm height
- Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic decoupling
- Extreme low noise brushless dc-delivery pump with grouted power electronics
- High efficient technology “Made in Germany”
- Inlet and Outlet complete with DIN connection, compact dimensions
- High performance ceramics bearings and hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
- Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator and shriveled bearings
- Easy usage and maintenance. Low risk of calcification due to polished titanium parts and compulsory purging
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
Use as a circulation pump is prepared in each pump!
Prepared for connection to an aquarium computer (E.g. GHL) via a 0-10V interface.
An additional controller for the connection to the computer (incl. all connection cables and main adaptor) could be order here.
Tested so far folowing these computers:
GHL ProfiLux and from Neptune Systems the Apex Aqua Controller.
The pulsing is in 5s intervals possible.
Functioning of the electronics:
Once a voltage > 0,5V to the 10V interface is, the interface adapter takes over controlling and the system and lock(disable) the buttons on the controller. Voltage will be < 0,5V normal controller operation and the buttons are again released. So can the interface adapter stay connected without performing a function.
If the Aquarium(tank)-computer voltage under 0,5V the 0-10V interface is shut down and the pump can be operated manually. From 0,5V, the interface will take over control of the scheme. In the area of 0,5V-0,8V the pump is switched off. 1V starts the pump at the lowest level (15W) and run. At an increase of 0,5V will increase the level, also. So 1V = 15W 1,5V = 20W 2V = 25W….. 7,5V = 100W.
At a higher input voltage remains the Speedy controller to the maximum setting are available and no longer increases. The interface adapter behaves as if the corresponding would push the button.