Get the best out of your EHEIM® external filter and use the manifold options which are offered by a ProfiLux Controller for a comfortable pump control! With GHL´s EHEIM-Controller, the electronical EHEIM® external filters of the Professionel 3e Series can be connected to a ProfiLux. The EHEIM-Controller is connected at the serial port of the ProfiLux and doesn’t need any additional supply voltage.
For operation of the EHEIM-Controllers is firmware 6.01 required.
- The control of the flow rate is possible through a current program of the ProfiLux which is freely adjustable.
- Therefore you have many options, e.g. adjustment of the flow rate in certain intervals, at pre-defined times, during the feeding pause, during the maintenance of the aquarium or during a thunderstorm.
- The connection is made via the communication port of the 3e external filter.
- It is possible to connect the original EHEIM-interface (USB-converter) at the same time. You can still use the advantages of the EHEIM ControlCenter with your PC.
- Two RS232-ports are available (input and output), the RS232-connection of ProfiLux is looped through, because of this, also other devices (e.g. ProfiLux View, SMS-Module and PC) can be connected further on.
- Two status-LEDs show the communication and operating state.
- There is no additional power supply necessary (the supply is made via the RS232-port of ProfiLux).
- Included in delivery are the connection cables to the EHEIM professionel 3e external filter and to ProfiLux.